Our Review - Salomon Bonatti WP Jacket - Mens
The Men's Salomon Bonatti WP Jacket has been designed as a very lightweight technical waterproof and windproof layer for the active user using the highly breathable CLIMAPRO™ SB RIPSTOP 2.5L and CLIMAPRO™ 10/10 fabrics, which offers 10 000 mm waterproof & 10 000 g/m2/24h breathability. The Bonatti is particularly suited to high pulse sports such as fell running, trail or adventure racing, mountaineering and ultra events. The minimal design has enough features to ensure the basics are covered whilst keeping to the very low weight of just 210g. These include an elasticated skin-fit hood, thumb loops, zipped chest pocket and a water repellent full front zip. The branding on the front and back of the Bonatti is reflective, which is useful in the dark.
With running and highly active users in mind the Bonatti's design ensures there is room for movement whilst retaining a neat fit and minimal weight. Furthermore the BLUESIGN® approved fabrics used ensure the Bonatti has been manufactured in an approved process that minimises damage to the environment.
Specifications – Salomon Bonatti WP Jacket - Mens
- Fully water and windproof
- Very lightweight
- Highly breathable CLIMAPRO™ fabric
- 1 Chest pocket with zipper
- Skin-fit hood – elasticated to minimise movement while running
- Reflective branding – front & rear
- Thumb loops
- Packs down very small for easy carriage
- Ideal for trail running, mountaineering & outdoor activities in rainy/unsettled weather
- Motion-oriented fit jacket – unrestricted movement
- Fabric: CLIMAPRO™ 10/10 / CLIMAPRO™ SB RIPSTOP 2.5L
- Weight: 210g