This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Aftershokz Trekz Air
Our View - Aftershokz Trekz Air Headphones:
The Aftershokz Trekz Air are new to the range this year and use the brands patented Bone Conduction technology that allows you to safely listen to music without removing your ability to hear what is going on around you.
Lightweight, weighing only 30g they fit closely and don’t move when you’re training thanks to the wrap around titanium design. Utilising wireless technology means no wires to get tangled in and the noise reducing mic means clear conversations even in the wind.
The headphones allow you up to 6 hours of music and calls keeping you going mile after mile. With no in ear ‘buds’ you can wear the Trekz all day long in comfort and the knowledge that you’ll be safely aware of any dangers around you.
Specifications - Aftershokz Trekz Air Headphones:
- Silicon rubber carrying bag
- Micro USB charging cable
- Ear plugs for extreme noisy environment such as airplane journey
- Warranty card
- Speaker type - Bone conduction transducer
- Frequency response - 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity - 100 ± 3dB
- Microphone - -40dB ± 3dB
- Compatible profiles - A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Maximum charge voltage -5.25 V
- Speaker impedance - 11.4 omh
- Wireless range - 33 ft (10m)
- Battery - Rechargeable lithium ion
- Continuous play - Up to 6 hours
- Standby time - Up to 20 days
- Charge time - 2 hours
- Weight - 30 g
- Sweat resistance - IP55
- Battery capacity - 183 mAh