Our View - Aftershokz Trekz Titanium Mini Headphones:
Designed using Bone Conduction technology that allows you to safely listen to music without removing your ability to hear what is going on around you. The Aftershokz Trekz Titanium are lightweight, fit closely and don’t move when you’re training. Utilising wireless technology means no wires to get tangled in and the noise reducing mic means clear conversations even in the wind.
The headphones allow you up to 6 hours of music and calls keeping you going mile after mile. With no in ear ‘buds’ you can wear the Trekz all day long in comfort and the knowledge that you’ll be safely aware of any dangers around you.
Specifications - Aftershokz Trekz Titanium Mini Headphones:
- Carrying bag
- Micro USB charging cable
- Ear plugs for extreme noisy environment such as airplane journey
- Warranty card
- OPEN-EAR DESIGN - Allows you to hear the world around you and makes running, cycling and driving safer.
- BONE CONDUCTION TECHNOLOGY - Over 100 patents worldwide. PremiumPitch+™ technology provides exceptional musical experience. LeakSlayer™ technology reduces sound leakage.
- Wireless - AudreySays™ voice prompt Easy to operate.
- TITANIUM HEAD BAND - secure and gentle fit even during intensive workout.
- IP55 RATED - Sweat and water resistant using a conformal coating and Nano technology.
- NOISE REDUCTION MIC - Cut the ambient noise from calls for crystal clear conversations.
- 6 HOURS MUSIC+ CALL - Bluetooth® v4.1.
- Compact design.
- All day comfort nothing in your ears.
- Compatible with glasses.
- Speaker type - Bone conduction transducer
- Frequency response - 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity - 100 ± 3dB
- Microphone -40dB ± 3dB
- Bluetooth®version - Bluetooth® v4.1
- Compatible profiles - A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Wireless range - 33 ft (10m)
- Battery - Rechargeable lithium ion
- Continuous play - 6 hours
- Standby time - 10 days
- Charge time - 1.5 hours
- Weight - 36 g