This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Altra Olympus 4 Men
in-store price: £150.00
Our View - Altra Olympus 4 Men’s:
The Altra Olympus 4 has seen some quite significant changes and we think these will hugely increase the appeal of this already extremely popular trail running shoe. Retaining its maximal cushioning with a stack height of 33mm throughout the sole unit the Olympus 4 is sure to provide all the protection you need for ultra-distance events or to increase the impact protection your body faces with every foot strike.
Updates this season include a significantly more aggressive outsole which will enhance the shoes ability to tackle even the most challenging terrain with confidence. The Vibram rubber sticks to pretty much anything and the new lug design and layout provides exceptional traction.
The upper have also been overhauled and the finished look is significantly more modern. As well as aesthetics the upper has been designed to increase breathability and also durability so you should get more miles from this updated version.
We think the updates Altra has made are really impressive and the new Altra Olympus will not only be continued to be loved that those who already use it but will also prove a hit with new comers to the shoe.
Specifications - Altra Olympus 4 Men’s:
- WHAT’S NEW - Increased breathability and durability; Improved traction
- Inner Flex flex grooves system provides additional flexibility and cuts weight for increased performance.
- FOOTSHAPE design includes more natural, foot-shaped last and metatarsal-specific shapes in the outsole to assist in proper foot mechanics and allow for more natural foot movement.
- Balanced Cushioning places your heel and forefoot at the same height from the ground to encourage a low-impact running form.
- A-Bound is a recycled, environmentally friendly midsole compound for resilient underfoot protection.
- Vibram MegaGrip Outsole is made from a tough, durable compound that gives exceptional grip on trails.
- Engineered Mesh offers increased breathability and durability.
- Premium Tounge for a tailored locked-in feel.
- 4-point GaiterTrap uses a hook-and-loop tab that allows for easy donning of a gaiter.
- Weight: 11.2 oz (size 9)
- Stack Height: Heel (33mm), Forefoot (33mm)