Our view - Anatom SkyeTrail Women's Ultralight Multi-Activity Shoe:
The Anatom SkyeTrail Women's Ultralight Multi-Activity Shoe as the name suggests really is a highly versatile, do it all outdoor shoe. Equally capable of a day’s walking in the dales as it is scrambling over a few rocks in the peaks or keeping you protected in town in winter.
Built on the Vibram Sky Running Sole the SkyeTrial provides excellent traction on mixed terrain and gives you confidence to take your outdoor adventures further. The upper is highly durable thanks to the mix of ballistic polyester and high quality suede that stands up to the rough and tough of the trail.
Waterproofing is provided by the tri.aria lining which allows provides excellent breathability. The SkyeTrail offers excellent support and cushioning thanks to the phylon midsole and the unique lacing system that really holds your foot securely and comfortably.
Specifications - Anatom SkyeTrail Women's Ultralight Multi-Activity Shoe:
- Upper – Ballistic Mesh & Suede with Rubber Toe Bumper
- Heel – Heel Cradle Support System
- Membrane – tri.aria Membrane System
- Lining – Performance
- Last – Comfort
- Insole – Anatom Bioform Ultralite Footbed Midsole Calibrated Nylon
- Outsole – Vibram® Sky Running
- Weight – 320 gms (size 38 half pair)