Our View – Asolo Falcon Low LTH GV Women:
The Women’s Asolo Falcon Low LTH is a low cut version of the the very popular FalconGV Boot. It is lightweight but highly durable. With a great fit and excellent features that provide waterproofing and excellent traction on mixed terrain the Asolo Falcon is a great spring, summer hiking shoe.
The water-resistant suede upper and a Schoeller Soft Shell collar offer protection, support, comfort and performance. The Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear lining guarantees waterproofness and breathability. The midsole is engineered with two different eva density which guarantee support, comfort and cushioning.
The Redster outsole is born from the collaboration between Asolo and Vibram and uses the MegaGrip Compound that guarantees the maximum grip on wet and dry terrains. The hardware lacing system is precise, fast and personalize lace up. A reinforced toe cap gives an additional protection against stones and knocks.
The Asolo Falcon Low LTH GV is going to appeal to walkers looking for a lightweight shoe that provides exceptional comfort and protection for mixed terrain adventures.
Specifications - Asolo Falcon Low LTH GV Women:
- UPPER: Water-resistant suede 1,6-1,8 mm + Schoeller Soft Shell
- LINING: Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear offers optimal heat retention to keep you dry & comfortable during a wide range of conditions and outdoor activities.
- LASTING BOARD: Asoflex 00 SR
- ANATOMIC FOOTBED: Lite 2 plus
- SOLE: Asolo/Vibram® Redster with Megagrip compound (rubber-dual density eva) The midsole is named Duo Radiant, as it is constructed with two different EVA densities. The top is more compact to improve stability. The lower part is made with a softer material for shock absorption. The lower density (softer) stretches from the heel to the toe to offer maximum comfort during the activity.
- WEIGHT: 440 (g) (1/2 pair size 8 UK)