Our View – Asolo Greenwood GV Men:
The Asolo Greenwood GV is a durable, stable walking boot that doesn’t compromise on comfort or protection. With a great fit and excellent features that provide waterproofing and excellent traction on mixed terrain the Asolo Greenwood is a great spring, summer hiking boot.
The Perwanger leather upper is water-resistant and provides excellent protection, support, comfort and performance in a one-piece design. Together with the Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear lining this guarantees waterproofness and breathability in any weather.
Thanks to the Asolo Greenwood’s lasting board (sole unit) that is slightly more flexible and lighter compared to many hiking boots we have found that the boot allows your foot to flex more naturally as you walk. This enhances dexterity and increases your ‘feel’ for the ground.
Outsole with the Asolo Greenwood features a sole unit designed in collaboration with Vibram to produce the Duo Radiant outsole which utilises Vibram’s MegaGrip Compound for exceptional grip in both wet and dry conditions. The outsole design is such that traction is confident wherever you place your foot and mud sheds quickly and efficiently, so you’ll never be without grip.
The Asolo Greenwood GV is going to appeal to hikers looking for a sturdy, reliable boot that provides exceptional comfort and protection for mixed terrain adventures.
Specifications - Asolo Greenwood GV Men:
- UPPER: Water-resistant Perwanger leather mm 2,2-2,4
- LINING: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear - offers optimal heat retention to keep you dry & comfortable during a wide range of conditions and outdoor activities.
- LASTING BOARD: Asoflex 00 MR
- ANATOMIC FOOTBED: Lite 2
- SOLE: Asolo/Vibram® Megagrip (rubber-dual density EVA) - The midsole is named Duo Radiant, as it is constructed with two different EVA densities. The top is more compact to improve stability. The lower part is made with a softer material for shock absorption. The lower density (softer) stretches from the heel to the toe to offer maximum comfort during the activity.
- WEIGHT: 676 (g) (1/2 pair size 8 UK)