Our Review - Aussie Grit Apparel Flint Men’s Running Shorts:
Twinskin shorts are an excellent choice if you are looking for comfort, performance and style and the Ausie Grit Flint Shorts have all three in abundance. The shorts combine a close-fitting inner support tight with a light, loose fitting overshort for the best of both worlds.
Four-way stretch in all the materials allow for full freedom of movement whilst running and superb comfort. Flat lock seams reduce any risk of irritation and the laser cut holes in ensure a flow of ventilation. The outer material is also wind resistant for added protection in cooler conditions.
Carrying small items is taken care of via a zipped rear pocket and a strategically positioned pocket on the outside thigh of the inner tight is ideal for your phone. Small reflective details pack a punch in low light conditions to increase your visibility.
Specifications - Aussie Grit Apparel Flint Men’s Running Shorts:
- Inner offers compression benefits for comfort and performance
- Ultra lightweight yet durable outer fabric
- Four way stretch fabrics allow freedom of running motion
- Flatlock seams on the liner enhance comfort
- Laser cut holes on outer short allow heat to evacuate effectively
- Cleverly placed phone pocket on inner for easy access and no moving around. An ideally placed lasercut eyelet on the outer allows headphones to connect with device in lining pocket
- Fabrics four way stretch, wicks well and quick drying
- Reflective highlights