Our Review - Aussie Grit Apparel Men’s Focus Running Jacket:
The Aussie Grit Focus Running Jacket is one of the items in the brands range at that really made us stand up and take note! The thought that has gone into the jacket’s design is hugely impressive. The fit is tailored but not racing tight so you can wear it in comfort all day long and layer underneath as appropriate.
Made from lightweight, stretch material, but it is also highly durable meaning you won’t be worried about wearing this jacket day in day out. It is also virtually silent, so no annoying rustling associated with many waterproof jackets. Fully taped seams and an adjustable hood complete the weather protection.
Two side pockets and an internal chest pocket allow to carry your bits and pieces and also make the jacket suitable for walking trips too.
Specifications - Aussie Grit Apparel Men’s Focus Running Jacket:
- Meets Ultra Trail mandatory gear list requirements
- 2.5-layer waterproof breathable fabric 20K/20K
- Fully seam sealed
- Water repellent DWR on outer fabric and waterproof PU internal coating
- Lightweight, durable – stores in hood
- Quiet when moving
- Adjustable vented hood with structured peak
- Venting under arms for heat evacuation
- Internal zip chest pocket and two side seam pockets for storage
- 360-degree reflectivity for added visibility
- Rear darts support increase range of motion and backpack use
- Longer length tail for added protection from the elements
- Adjustable draw cord hem