Our View – BACH Dr. Duffel 40:
The BACH Dr. Duffel range is perhaps the ultimate travel holdall! The 40-litre version has been designed to be the perfect fit for cabin baggage allowance making it an ideal for the regular traveller looking for a durable, stylish and outdoors style bag.
The large main compartment opening with self-standing sides is inspired by the practical doctor’s case from yesteryear but with added style! Internal pockets enable precise organisation and side access allows you to get gear further down the bag with ease.
Hardwearing and highly durable the Cordura materials will stand up to pretty much any rough and tough terrain you can throw at it meaning you don’t need to worry that the odd scuff with a rock will result in pack ending damage.
You can carry the Dr. Duffel as a backpack or a holdall with the shoulder straps being packable into the bag’s pockets. The main compartment zips are lockable ensuring maximum security for the bag’s contents.
Specifications – BACH Dr. Duffel 40:
- Volume: 40 l
- Weight: 1310 g
- Self-standing, huge opening
- Perfectly padded shoulder straps can be stowed away elegantly in 2 pockets
- Various compartments facilitate the organization of your travel items
- All side walls and back panels padded with foam for comfort and safety
- Quick side access to the main compartment and interior pockets
- External pocket with key clip
- Lockable zippers in the main compartment
- Practical, almost rectangular shape of the bag
- Maximum cabin size (40 litres)
- 1000D CORDURA® Classic fabric is the toughest material BACH uses and is extremely abrasive and tear resistant. The yarn is air-texturised creating a matt and structured appearance. Provided a proper weaving pattern is being used CORDURA® Classic fabric is a good bit more abrasion resistant than oxford nylon or polyester fabrics of a similar weight. With adding only 30% of extra weight 1000D CORDURA® Classic fabric shows a tensile strength which is about 2.5 times stronger than the one of 500D oxford nylon.