Our View – BACH Higgs 15:
The BACH Higgs 15 is lightweight, highly compact daypack with a really versatile design that makes it ideal for multi-sport enthusiasts.
The close fitting, slimline pack moves with your body however dynamic your activity and the multiple attachment point allow you to stash helmets, poles or other gear quickly and easily to the pack.
With a lightly padded back and shoulder system the Higgs 15 is really comfortable to wear for prolonged periods of time. The cordura materials ensure the durability of the Higgs 15 is second to none even in the toughest conditions.
If you are looking for a highly durable, small capacity back pack then the BACH Higgs 15 is well worth a look.
Specifications – BACH Higgs 15:
- Volume: 15 l
- Weight: 620 g
- Back Length: 47 cm
- 890g lightweight rock climbing-/hiking backpack with sophisticated suspension system
- Main fabric N/100D CDR MN RIP - Reinforcements N/500D CDR
- Height-adjustable, removable lid
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Roll-top closure with zip for 10L extra volume
- 4 reflective cords for versatile attachment of additional equipment on the front and side
- Multiple attachment points for poles, helmet holder or ice axe
- Reflectors for increased visibility (at night)
- Modular concept: main bag + lid + back panel + cords (4x) = 650g + 80g + 120g + 20g
- Suspension – Softpack - Designed for small loads. Padded back system. breathable and water-resistant soft foam. Some models come with a hipbelt to increase the overall fit.
- Fabric - N/100D CDR MN RIP - Lightweight fabric used for ATLAS backpack series. Supported with 500D Cordura fabric for the most exposed parts.