Our View – BACH Molecule 50:
The BACH Molecule 50 has a modular design that means you can personalise the pack to your requirements. The roll-top closure with removeable lid is a great idea to keep contents secure with or without the lid in use. The lightweight but durable hiking pack has lots of attachment loops so you can stash gear externally quickly and securely.
Made to stand up to the harshest mountain conditions the Molecule 50 is made from lightweight materials reinforced with Codura in the exposed parts meaning it won’t weigh you down but you can rely on it when you need to.
A close to the body fit combined with the Shield Pro suspension system and well padded hip belt (which is also removeable) means the pack is super comfortable to wear for long periods of time and also makes it perfectly suited to fast and light overnight adventures.
Specifications – BACH Molecule 50:
- Molecule 50 Regular - Volume: 48 l, Weight: 1050 g, Back Length: 55 cm
- Molecule 50 Long - Volume: 53 l, Weight: 1160 g, Back Length: 64 cm
- 1050 g lightweight trekking backpack with sophisticated back system
- Main fabric N/100D CDR MN RIP - Reinforcements N/500D CDR
- Height-adjustable, removable lid
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Roll-top closure with zip for 15L extra volume
- 4 reflective cords for versatile attachment of additional equipment on the front and side
- Multiple attachment points for poles, helmet holder or ice axe
- Modular concept: main bag + lid + hip belt pocket + back panel + cords (4x) = 740g + 110g + 30g + 150g + 20g
- Reflectors for increased visibility (at night)
- Suspension - Shield Pro - Designed for loads up to 18kg. Airy and Light: ventilated carrying system for all hiking and travel exploits. While providing maximum ventilation the BACH SHIELD PRO sits close to your back and offers the perfect balance: flexibility when you want it, rigidity when you need it.
- Fabric - N/100D CDR MN RIP - Lightweight fabric used for ATLAS backpack series. Supported with 500D Cordura fabric for the most exposed parts.