Our View – BACH Packman 44:
The BACH Packman 44 is a large capacity, weatherproof backpack with an innovative modular design that allows you to personalise the pack depending on the adventure you are taking on.
Made to be weatherproof the BACH Packman provides excellent protection for your gear and makes it ideal for day hikes or multi-day expeditions even if the weather doesn’t stay nice.
A close to the body fit means the pack is super comfortable to wear for long periods of time and also makes it perfectly suited to fast and light adventures.
Specifications – BACH Packman 44:
- Always dry: the TPU-Liner copes with all kinds of foul weather
- Ventilated Shield-Back with 12mm shoulder straps
- Spacious front pocket made from elasticated powermesh
- Small reflectors add extra security by night
- Attachment points for trekking poles, helmet attachment or ice axes
- The hood is adjustable in heights. When not needed it is easily removed
- Modular concept: main bag 42l + frame sheet + hip belt + hood = 1060g + 170g + 370g + 200g
- Minimalistic attachment points for trekking poles
- Regular - Volume: 45 l; Weight: 1900 g; Back Length: 62 cm
- Small - Volume: 42 l; Weight: 1800 g; Back Length: 55 cm
- Shield Pro Suspension - Designed for loads up to 18kg. Airy and Light: ventilated carrying system for all hiking and travel exploits. While providing maximum ventilation the BACH SHIELD PRO sits close to your back and offers the perfect balance: flexibility when you want it, rigidity when you need it.
- Materials - 500D CORDURA® Classic is a little lighter than the 1000D and still convinces with excellent abrasion and tear resistance. The yarn is air-texturised, thinner and the weaving is denser resulting in a matt and soft appearance. 420D RS is a CORDURA® Nylon fabric. The weaving technique produces great tensile strength for its weight. Furthermore, the tear propagation resistance of the one third lighter 420D fabric is even higher compared to the 1000D Cordura® fabric