Our View – BACH Packster 33:
The BACH Packster is a really innovative hiking pack with a modular design that means you can personalise the pack depending on the needs of the situation. What this means in practical terms is that the frame sheet and hood can be removed to save weight.
Made to be weatherproof the BACH Packster provides excellent protection for the packs contents and makes it ideal for day hikes or multi-day expeditions even if the weather doesn’t stay nice.
A close to the body fit means the pack is super comfortable to wear for long periods of time and also makes it perfectly suited to fast and light adventures.
Specifications – BACH Packster 33:
- Always dry: the TPU-Liner copes with all kinds of foul weather
- Ventilated Shield-Back with 12mm shoulder straps
- Spacious front pocket made from elasticated powermesh
- 3 spacious pockets made from elasticated power mesh
- Small reflectors add extra security by night
- The hood is adjustable in heights. When not needed it is easily removed
- Modular concept: main bag 32l + frame sheet + hood = 1100g + 17 0g + 180 g
- Minimalistic attachment points for trekking poles
- Regular - Volume: 32 l; Weight: 1450 g; Back Length: 55 cm
- Long - Volume: 35 l; Weight: 1550 g; Back Length: 62 cm
- Shield Suspension - Designed for loads up to 15kg. Airy and comfy: ventilated carrying system for every trail project and mountaineering. While providing maximum ventilation the BACH SHIELD sits close to your back and offers perfect balance of lightness and comfort. Comes with a well-padded hip belt and 15mm shoulder straps.
- Materials - 500D CORDURA® Classic is a little lighter than the 1000D and still convinces with excellent abrasion and tear resistance. The yarn is air-texturised, thinner and the weaving is denser resulting in a matt and soft appearance. 420D RS is a CORDURA® Nylon fabric. The weaving technique produces great tensile strength for its weight. Furthermore, the tear propagation resistance of the one third lighter 420D fabric is even higher compared to the 1000D Cordura® fabric.