Our View – BACH Quark 30:
The BACH Quark 30 is a lightweight, durable hiking and climbing pack with great practical features that make this an easy pack to get on with. It has a wide range of versatile attachment options for equipment and the sophisticated back system makes it an ideal choice for longer hikes.
Made to stand up to the harshest mountain conditions the Quark 30 is made from lightweight materials reinforced with Codura in the exposed parts meaning it won’t weigh you down but you can rely on it when you need to.
A close to the body fit means the pack is super comfortable to wear for long periods of time and also makes it perfectly suited to fast and light adventures.
Specifications – BACH Quark 30:
- Quark 30 Regular - Volume: 28 l, Weight: 870 g, Back Length: 53 cm
- Quark 30 Long - Volume: 32 l, Weight: 970 g, Back Length: 60 cm
- 890g lightweight rock climbing-/hiking backpack with sophisticated suspension system
- main fabric N/100D CDR MN RIP - Reinforcements N/500D CDR
- height-adjustable, removable lid
- 2 mesh side pockets
- roll-top closure with zip for 10L extra volume
- 4 reflective cords for versatile attachment of additional equipm ent on the front and side
- multiple attachmetn points for poles, helmet holder or ice axe
- reflectors for increased visibility (at night)
- modular concept: main bag + lid + back panel + cords (4x) = 650g + 80g + 120g + 20g
- Suspension – Shield - Designed for loads up to 15kg. Airy and comfy: ventilated carrying system for every trail project and mountaineering. While providing maximum ventilation the BACH SHIELD sits close to your back and offers perfect balance of lightness and comfort. Comes with a well padded hip belt and 15mm shoulder straps.
- Fabric - N/100D CDR MN RIP - Lightweight fabric used for ATLAS backpack series. Supported with 500D Cordura fabric for the most exposed parts.