Our View – BACH Roc 22:
The BACH Roc 22 is lightweight, compact daypack with a relatively simple but highly effective design. There is a large main compartment that can carry a surprising amount of gear and a stretch mesh front section for additional stash.
The close fitting lid is secured with a simple and reliable metal hook closure onto the webbing loops of positioned down the front of the pack which means you can compress the load down securely. The webbing loops can also double as extra attachment points for gear.
Designed to sit neatly on the back the Roc 22 has a slim profile so it doesn’t get in the way if you need to scramble and the load sits close to the back too so you’ll feel balanced and secure wherever your adventure heads.
With a lightly padded back and shoulder system the BACH Roc 22 is surprisingly comfortable to wear for prolonged periods of time. The pack also features a webbing waist belt that helps to secure the pack further.
If you are looking for a highly durable, go anywhere day pack then the BACH Roc 22 is well worth a look. The hardwearing Cordura material means you’ll be hard pressed to damage the pack or contents even in the harshest conditions.
Specifications – BACH Roc 22:
- Tight fitting single pull lid with 2 pockets
- Cushioned back
- Comfortable 10 mm shoulder straps & chest strap
- Ice axe attachment
- Mesh side pockets for drinking bottle
- Hiking pole attachment
- Softpack Suspension - Designed for small loads. Padded backsystem. breathable and water-resistant soft foam. Webbing hipbelt to increase overall fit.
- 1000D Cordura® Fabric - is the toughest material BACH uses and is extremely abrasive and tear resistant. The yarn is air-texturised creating a matt and structured appearance. Provided a proper weaving pattern is being used CORDURA® Classic fabric is a good bit more abrasion resistant than oxford nylon or polyester fabrics of a similar weight. With adding only 30% of extra weight 1000D CORDURA® Classic fabric shows a tensile strength which is about 2.5 times stronger than the one of 500D oxford nylon.