Our View – BACH Shield 26 R:
The BACH Shield 26 Regular is a well sized hiking day rucksack that is packed with practical features such as the BACH 3D Smart divider that optimises carrying comfort and a well ventilated comfy mesh back. The padded front pocket can be used either for folding hiking poles or anything you need to have Ready to hand at any time.
Specifications – BACH Shield 26 R:
- Volume: 28 l
- Weight: 1310 g
- Back Length: 53 cm
- BACH 3D SMART DIVIDER for ergonomic packing and carrying
- Unique access allows to pack from top and front
- Comfy mesh back for optimum ventilation
- Padded front pocket with attachment points
- Zipped wand pocket with 3D volume towards the inside
- Minimalistic reflectors for increased visibility
- Multi-purpose attachment points for walking poles etc.
- Meets the carry-on luggage requirements
- Supplied with raincover (+80g)
- Shield Suspension - Designed for loads up to 15kg. Airy and comfy: ventilated carrying system for every trail project and mountaineering. While providing maximum ventilation the BACH SHIELD sits close to your back and offers perfect balance of lightness and comfort. Comes with a well-padded hip belt and 15mm shoulder straps.
- Materials - 500D CORDURA® Classic is a little lighter than the 1000D and still convinces with excellent abrasion and tear resistance. The yarn is air-texturised, thinner and the weaving is denser resulting in a matt and soft appearance. 420D RS is a CORDURA® Nylon fabric. The weaving technique produces great tensile strength for its weight. Furthermore, the tear propagation resistance of the one third lighter 420D fabric is even higher compared to the 1000D Cordura® fabric.