Our View – BACH Wizard 27:
The BACH Wizard 27 is multi-activity backpack with a unique “Wizard flap” that has been especially designed to securely carry a climbing or biking helmet, clothing or other gear. The back system is really comfortable
With a lightly padded back and shoulder system the BACH Wizard 27 is really comfortable during dynamic activities making this a great choice for your next adventure trip.
If you are looking for a highly durable, do anything backpack then the BACH Wizard is a great choice. The hardwearing Cordura material means you’ll be hard pressed to damage the pack or contents even in the harshest conditions.
Specifications – BACH Wizard 27:
- Volume: 27 l
- Weight: 1100 g
- Back Length: 50 cm
- The WIZARD flap is a pretty elaborated feature and easily holds your bike- or climbing helmet
- Inside pocket for drinking system or valuables
- Softly padded back with full size pre-shaped frame sheet
- Chest strap and 40mm hip belt
- Hidden inside pocket with zip for valuables
- Beefy 15mm shoulder straps
- Discreet reflector strips
- Raincover included
- Softpack Suspension - Designed for small loads. Padded backsystem. breathable and waterresistant soft foam. Some models come with a hipbelt to increase the overall fit.
- Materials - 500D CORDURA® Classic is a little lighter than the 1000D and still convinces with excellent abrasion and tear resistance. The yarn is air-texturised, thinner and the weaving is denser resulting in a matt and soft appearance. 420D RS is a CORDURA® Nylon fabric. The weaving technique produces great tensile strength for its weight. Furthermore, the tear propagation resistance of the one third lighter 420D fabric is even higher compared to the 1000D Cordura® fabric.