Our View – Bergans Slingsbytind Down Jacket Mens w/ Hood:
The Bergans Slingsbytind Down Jacket provides exceptional warm to weight ratio and is highly compressible, packing down into its oven pocket for next to nothing carrying volume.
The jacket is ideal for cold days as a standalone piece and is also excellent as an emergency jacket to carry with you on mountain adventures for putting on at the night camp or if the weather turns colder. The close fitting, high collared hood helps to further enhance heat retention and stays put even when the wind is howling.
The Slingsbytind is designed to be used in demanding conditions and as such weight and functionality are prioritised. It provides evertything you need and nothing you don’t!
Specifications – Bergans Slingsbytind Down Jacket Mens w/ Hood:
- Fabric - Windproof and water-repellent Pertex® Microlight fabric. Low weight and minimal packing volume. Product contains bluesign® approved fabrics.
- Extra-high, snug-fitting collar with one-hand drawstring.
- 2-way zip in front for ventilation
- Hood - Fixed, tight-fitting hood with an extra high collar for better heat retention.
- Front pockets, chest pocket, and inner pocket. The inner pocket also functions as a compression pocket. The design ensures that the front pockets don't interfere with a climbing harness.
- Elastic cuff.
- One-hand elastic drawstring at hem.
- Extended back.
- Fabric: Pertex® Microlight: 100 % Polyamide (Nylon)
- Down: 90/10. Fill volume: 700 cuin. Stitched through.
- Down weight: 120 g
- Weight: 420 g (size L)