Our View – Bergans Slingsbytind Down Lady Jacket w/ Hood:
The Bergans Slingsbytind Down Jacket is a highly compressible down jacket with excellent warm to weight ratio. It packs down small into its own pocket for easy carriage making it ideal for hiking and camping adventures.
The hooded version of the Slingsbytind Jacket features a high collar with a fixed, close fit to help keep it in place even when the wind picks up. Perfect for high, blustery conditions.
Styled specifically to fit the female shape the Slingsbytind down jacket is aimed at the outdoor enthusiast looking for a technical winter jacket that can stand up to the cold and demands of mountain adventures.
Specifications – Bergans Slingsbytind Down Lady Jacket w/ Hood:
- Fabric - Windproof and water-repellent Pertex® Microlight fabric. Low weight and minimal packing volume. Product contains bluesign® approved fabrics.
- Hood - Fixed, tight-fitting hood with an extra high collar for better heat retention.
- 2-way zip in front for ventilation
- Front pockets, chest pocket, and inner pocket. The inner pocket also functions as a compression pocket. The design ensures that the front pockets don't interfere with a climbing harness.
- Elastic cuff.
- One-hand elastic drawstring at hem.
- Extended back.
- Fabric: Pertex® Microlight: 100 % Polyamide (Nylon)
- Down: 90/10. Fill volume: 700 cuin. Stitched through.
- Down weight: 100 g
- Weight: 390 g (size M)