Our View - Black Diamond Cosmo 250 Lumens:
The Black Diamond Cosmo has been upgraded to provide 250 lumens of brightness in a small, lightweight package that provides a great value headtorch for a wide range of uses including urban adventures and overnighters in the woods.
A new, more compact body has a more ergonomic, lower profile for improved balance and comfort and there is also an updated user interface including a second switch for easy lens selection.
In addition, the updated optical efficiency not only provides a brighter light, but also saves battery life. And thanks to its watertight construction, the Cosmo keeps lighting the way whether even if your caught out in a rain shower.
Specifications - Black Diamond Cosmo 250 Lumens:
- Emits up to 250 lumens on max setting
- Red night vision has dimming and strobe modes and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Compact, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries, included
- Settings include proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red nightvision and lock mode
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after us in wet conditions.
- Lumens - 250
- Weight with Batteries - 83 g (2.9 oz)
- Settings Power/Distance/Time – Max: 250lm/72m/6h; Med: 125lm/50m/17h; Low - 6lm/8m/200h