Our View - Black Diamond Cosmo 300 Lumens:
The Black Diamond Cosmo has been upgraded to provide 300 lumens of brightness in a small, lightweight package that provides a great value headtorch for a wide range of uses including urban adventures and overnighters in the woods.
The Cosmo's new, compact body is more ergonomic with a lower profile for improved balance, and the updated user interface includes a second switch for easy lens selection.
In addition, the updated optical efficiency not only provides brighter light, but also saves battery life. And thanks to its watertight construction, the Cosmo keeps lighting the way whether you're forced to bike home in the rain, or you're hiking back to camp in an unexpected downpour.
Specifications - Black Diamond Cosmo 300 Lumens:
- Emits up to 300 lumens on max setting
- Red night vision has dimming and strobe modes and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Compact, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries, included
- Settings include proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock mode
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after use in wet conditions.
- Digital lockout feature safeguards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket.
- Lumens - [High] 300
- Weight with Batteries - 83 g
- Max Distances - [High] 74 m; [Low] 8 m
- Max Burn Time - High 6.5 hours, Low 200 hours
- IPX Rating - IPX 8
- Batteries - 3 AAA (included)