Our View - Black Diamond Distance Carbon FLZ Trekking Poles:
The Black Diamond Distance Carbon FLZ Trekking Poles pack in so much technology to their super lightweight design that it’s hard to know where to start! The carbon material ensures the poles are stiff and strong yet supremely light meaning they are ideal for carrying in a rucksack until needed.
The Distance Carbon FLZ poles combine both z-pole technology to fold the poles down small into three sections and a Flicklock adjustment on the top section to allow the pole height to be precisely adjusted which is a significant advantage over fixed length traditional z-poles.
The soft EVA foam grip ensures a solid hand hold without slip and it is breathable and moisture wicking as well. The wrist straps are made from similarly comfortable and breathable material for a relaxed hold of the poles.
The Black Diamond Distance Carbon FLZ Trekking poles are incredibly quick and easy to deploy making them ideal for fast and light hiking as well as ultra-running. The length adjustability is a huge advantage when it comes to using the poles for both up and down hill.
Specifications - Black Diamond Distance Carbon FLZ Trekking Poles:
- 100% Carbon Fibre
- FlickLock adjustability in the top section
- Foldable three-section shaft with speed cone deployment
- Lightweight EVA grip with extension
- Moisture-wicking and breathable wrist strap
- Non-marking rubber Tech tips and carbine tech tips are interchangeable
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher to hold folded sections
- [95-110 cm] 345g (0.75 lb)
- [105-125 cm] 355g (0.8 lb)
- [120-140 cm] 365g (0.8 lb)
- [95-110 cm] 95-110 cm (37-43 in)
- [105-125 cm] 105-125 cm (41-49 in)
- [120-140 cm] 120-140 cm (47-55 in)
- [95-110 cm] 34 cm (13 in)
- [105-125 cm] 37 cm (15 in)
- [120-140 cm] 40 cm (16 in)