Our View - Black Diamond Distance Z Trekking Poles:
The Black Diamond Distance Z Trekking Poles are an affordable option for both trail runners and walkers looking for a folding, lightweight but durable set of poles to help them take on challenging terrain.
Made from high quality, robust aluminium the Black Diamond Z Poles have three sections that quickly and efficiently fold or deploy when needed. When not in use the poles can be neatly stowed away and take up little space in your pack.
A new feature to the Distance Z poles is the SlideLock technology that allows you lock your poles into position more easily and they also feature 30% stronger joins for enhanced durability.
If you are looking for a good value, versatile and reliable pair of folding poles you’d be hard pressed to beat the Black Diamond Distance Z’s.
Specifications - Black Diamond Distance Z Trekking Poles:
- SlideLock technology improves ease-of-use when locking your pole
- Improved joint support and stiffness
- Lightweight, EVA foam grip with breathable, moisture-wicking grip
- Non-slip EVA foam mini-grip extension
- Three-section foldable design with speed-cone deployment
- Aluminium construction
- Interchangeable, non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and carbide Tech Tips
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher to secure folded sections
- Weight Per Pair - [100 cm] 342 g (12.1 oz); [110 cm] 355 g (12.5 oz); [120 cm] 370 g (13.1 oz); [130 cm] 402 g (14.2 oz)
- Usable Length - [100 cm] 100 cm (39 in); [110 cm] 110 cm (43 in); [120 cm] 120 cm (47 in); [130 cm] 130 cm (51 in)
- Collapsed Length - [100 cm] 33 cm (13 in); [110 cm] 36 cm (14 in); [120 cm] 40 cm (16 in); [130 cm] 43 cm (17 in)