Our Review - Black Diamond Trail Pro Trekking Poles - Women:
The Black Diamond Trail Pro Trekking Poles for women have been updated this year with some really technologically advanced features. This especially relates to the height adjustment with the dual features of Black Diamond’s redesigned FlickLock Pro for the top section and the all new SmashLock for the bottom. The FlickLock Pro is now lighter, stronger and easier to use allowing you a wide range of height adjustment for different terrain or heights of users. The SmashLock extends the bottom section to a fixed length and to collapse you simply tap the pole on the floor whilst holding the plastic barrel, very swift!
With an upgraded grip that is even softer and easier on the hands, the wrist straps have also been upgraded for a more secure, more comfortable fit. Designed specifically to work for female walkers the poles are slightly smaller all round.
The original Trail Pro were a really popular set of walking poles for anyone looking for a reliable, lightweight and durable trekking pole and with the new features these poles seem set to be even better.
Specifications - Black Diamond Trail Pro Trekking Poles - Women:
- SmashLock quick Release technology for quick deployment and collapsibility
- New FlickLock Pro adjustability—now featuring aluminum construction that’s lighter and easier to use
- Updated soft-foam grip with solution strap for added security and better handling
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, 38mm Trekking Basket
- Ski compatible ferrule will accept 100mm powder baskets for deep snow
- Weight Per Pair: 506 g (1 lb 1.85 oz)
- Usable Length: 95-125 cm (37-49 in)
- Collapsed Length: 60cm (23 in)