Our View – Brooks Mens Cascadia 12:
The Brooks Cascadia is a true legend of the Brooks brand and with good reason! It really is a do-it-all shoe with bags of cushioning, stability and protection and sufficient grip to take on most off-road adventures.
The BioMogo DNA Midsole provides excellent cushioning that adapts to every step you take which is supported further by the full length segmented crash pad and a pivot post system works in harmony with these to ensure stable impact protection.
Heading off road you are more likely to encounter rocks and trail debris that can hurt your feet and the Cascadia takes this into consideration by including a ballistic rock shield in the midsole to keep these dangers at bay.
But don’t worried that all the comfort is at the cost of performance, the Cascadia remains agile and light over the ground. The mesh upper ensures breathability and cool feet however hard you push the pace.
If you are looking for a true road to trail shoe then the Brooks Cascadia is an excellent choice.
Specifications - Brooks Mens Cascadia 12:
- BIOMOGO DNA MIDSOLE CUSHIONING - dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- IMPROVED PIVOT POST SYSTEM - improves cushioning and creates a stabilizing suspension system
- FULL-LENGTH SEGMENTED CRASH PAD - accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth transition
- BALLISTIC ROCK SHIELD - protects against potential surface hazards
- RUGGED OUTSOLE - provides great traction on wet surfaces and tricky terrain
- MESH UPPER - manages moisture to keep feet cool and dry