Our View – Brooks Men’s Cascadia 15:
With a small upgrade to the upper the Cascadia 15 is sure to continue its heritage as a trusted favourite with trail runners worldwide. Now in its 15th generation Brooks have rounded the Cascadia into a brilliant all-round trail running shoe that provides comfort, protection and performance on a wide range of surfaces from a bit of road to rough rocky terrain and everything in between.
The main change with version 15 is the newly engineered monoloop mesh and 3D Fit Print upper which has been designed to increase breathability and speed up dry time. The TrailTack rubber outsole remains and provides excellent traction on a wider range of terrains and the built-in rock plate provides excellent underfoot protection.
The Cascadia remains a really strong all-round trail shoe which is perfect for those we like a nicely cushioned, supportive ride and run on a mix of terrains.
Specifications - Brooks Men’s Cascadia 15:
- Support - Neutral
- Midsole Drop - 8mm
- Weight - 11oz / 311.8g
- Arch - Medium, High
- Experience Type - Cushion
- Imported use - Trail
- 3D Fit Print
- Ballistic Rock Shield
- BioMoGo DNA
- Rugged Protection - A built-in rock plate protects your foot from rocks and roots while BioMoGo DNA cushions every stride.
- All-terrain stability - Our unique Pivot Post System provides a stable platform that allows your foot to adapt to any terrain.
- Enhanced, durable fit - Engineered monoloop mesh and 3D Fit Print in the upper increase breathability and improve drainage for a distraction-free fit.
- Extra traction - TrailTack sticky outsole provides added grip
- Compatible with trail gaiters - Front and back attachment points make it easy to secure gaiters
- Tuck away laces - The lace keeper stows laces out of the way