Our View – Brooks Womens Cascadia 13:
The Brooks Womens Cascadia is a mainstay of the Brooks range and it’s clear to see why with its solid design, high levels of cushioning and stable platform on which to take on a wide range of terrains. You’ll really feel the benefits of the Cascadia when you start to fatigue and you want all the protection you can get.
The BioMogo DNA Midsole provides excellent cushioning that adapts to every step you take which is supported further by the full length segmented crash pad and a pivot post system works in harmony with these to ensure stable impact protection.
New for this year, the Cascadia 13 features 3D Rubber Print Mud Guard to protect against trail debris, and integrated gaiter connection point, an improved internal saddle system and an ariaprene tongue for comfort and breathability for a close-to-foot fit and a slight increased softness underfoot.
If you are looking for a true road to trail shoe then the Brooks Cascadia is an excellent choice.
Specifications - Brooks Womens Cascadia 13:
- 10mm Midsole Drop
- Weight - 10.6oz / 300.5g
- Medium, High Arch
- 3D Rubber Print Mud Guard to protect against trail debris
- Integrated gaiter connection point
- Internal saddle system for a close-to-foot fit
- Ariaprene tongue for comfort and breathability
- Slightly increased softness underfoot compared to Version 12
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride.
- A Pivot Post system connects to create a stabilizing suspension system.
- A lace guard keeps laces secure and out of the way.