Our View – Brooks Women’s Cascadia 15:
A trusted favourite with trail runners worldwide the Brooks Cascadia is now in it’s 15th generation and not wanting to mess around too much with what is a brilliant shoe this model sees a few small changes to improve its performance.
The main change with version 15 is the newly engineered monoloop mesh and 3D Fit Print upper which has been designed to increase breathability and speed up dry time. The TrailTack rubber outsole remains and provides excellent traction on a wider range of terrains and the built-in rock plate provides excellent underfoot protection. The Cascadia remains a really strong all-round trail shoe which is perfect for those we like a nicely cushioned, supportive ride and run on a mix of terrains.
Specifications - Brooks Women’s Cascadia 15:
- Support - Neutral
- Midsole Drop - 8mm
- Weight - 10oz / 283.5g
- Arch - Medium, High
- Experience Type - Cushion
- Imported use - Trail
- 3D Fit Print
- Ballistic Rock Shield
- BioMoGo DNA
- Rugged Protection - A built-in rock plate protects your foot from rocks and roots while BioMoGo DNA cushions every stride.
- All-terrain stability - Our unique Pivot Post System provides a stable platform that allows your foot to adapt to any terrain.
- Enhanced, durable fit - Engineered monoloop mesh and 3D Fit Print in the upper increase breathability and improve drainage for a distraction-free fit.
- Extra traction - TrailTack sticky outsole provides added grip
- Compatible with trail gaiters - Front and back attachment points make it easy to secure gaiters
- Tuck away laces - The lace keeper stows laces out of the way