This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Cotopaxi Teca Fleece Hooded Half-Zip Jacket - Recycled - Men's
in-store price: £100.00
Stand out from the crowd with the bright and bold Cotopaxi Teca Fleece Hooded Half-Zip Jacket. Not only does it look incredible, it is also sustainably-minded and super cosy...
Our View – Cotopaxi Teca Fleece Hooded Half-Zip Jacket - Recycled - Men's:
Stand out from the crowd with the bright and bold Cotopaxi Teca Fleece Hooded Half-Zip Jacket. Not only does it look incredible, it is also sustainably-minded and super cosy.
This version of the classic Teca fleece features a hood and shortens the zipper length for an even cosier finish. It is equally good as a stand-alone top or midlayer. Every Teca Fleece is made from best-in-class, recycled fleece and DWR-treated, polyester taffeta left over from other companies’ production runs. This keeps perfectly good materials out of the landfill, instead putting them in the hands of thoughtful adventurers like you. Love a colourway? Better act fast: Teca is made using repurposed materials, which means that each colourway is also limited edition.
Specifications - Cotopaxi Teca Fleece Hooded Half-Zip Jacket - Recycled - Men's:
- 100% recycled polyester
- Repurposed taffeta
- Elastic binding hem and cuffs
- Kangaroo hand pockets
- Cosy scuba hood
- Shell: recycled microfleece (255 gsm)
- Stripes: repurposed polyester taffeta with DWR finish
- Earth Friendly Design - Thoughtfully designed, made with Mother Earth in mind. This piece is made using majority recycled materials.
- Phasing Out Virgin Materials - Using recycled materials reduces our reliance on virgin materials and fossil fuels. Awesome for you, better for the planet.
- Assessing Our Impact - Impact starts with how we operate. That means taking ethics into account during every phase of a product's lifecycle-from its design to its manufacture and sale. We're into funky; we're into sustainable; we're into treating those who sew our products with respect. How do we do that? Each one of our factories agrees to a rigorous code of conduct, completes an audit or relevant certification, and agrees to help promote fair labour practices.