Our View - CurrexSole HikePro Meidum Arch:
The CurrexSole HikePro Meidum Arch Insoles are designed to replace your current insoles and provide you just the right amount of support, cushioning and protection when you’re out your feet for long periods of time and are especially suited to hiking and walking. You’re sure to notice a difference as soon as you put them in. The Medium arch is aimed specifically to those with a medium or normal height arch.
They have been specifically designed to be light, dynamic and pleasantly supportive without being intrusive. Offering a slightly stiffer level of support than the RunPro version but still with a nice level of flex. They also aim to reduce fatigue in the feet and calf muscles by increasing the power transfer to the ground as your foot strikes.
Specifications - CurrexSole HikePro Medium Arch:
- Patented 3DAC (dynamic arch cradle) to match your particular foot type.
- Use top quality PORON – the no1 shock absorbing material.
- Enhance the features of your sports shoes.
- Improve the function of your body’s own shock absorption system.
- Reduce moisture and odors.
- Easy to fit – simply TRIM TO FIT.
- Layer 1: 100% Polysester
- Layer 2 - Freeflex
- Layer 3 - 40% Recycled curEVA
- Dynamic Arch Cradle - 100% Nylon
- Pads - Poron
- Surface - Non slip Gel Grip
- Shock absorption at the heel for additional cushioning.
- Anatomic support & Dynamic Stability for less fatigue.
- Superior cushioning under the forefoot for endless adventures.
- Perfect fitting heel cup for stability. Super grip top sheet for ultimate control.
- Unbeaten comfort and air flow through the different layers for a better hike.