Our View - Darn Tough Element 1/4 Light Cushion Men:
Designed to fit like a second skin the Darn Tough Element 1/4 Sock has a really great fit around the foot thanks to the performance knit hold that surrounds the foot. This close fit helps keep the sock firmly in place reducing the risk of bunching, rubbing and hot spots.
Aimed at runners and other outdoor activities such as cycling and obstacle course racing the Element 1/4 Sock has exceptional levels of breathability down to the mesh vent panels on the top of the foot. While the light layering of underfoot cushioning provides just the right amount of protection without impeding ground feel.
Specifications - Darn Tough Element 1/4 Light Cushion Men:
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Our most versatile construction.
- 1/4 Sock Height: Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height that’s fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
- 53% Nylon 43% Merino Wool 4% Lycra® Spandex