Our View - Darn Tough Men’s Light Hiker Micro Crew Light Cushion 2019:
Darn Tough have designed one of the most popular socks in their range to increase the breathability with mesh panels on top of the foot, a new smooth ribbing upper that stays put even better. There is also extended cushioning over the Achilles – just a few heavy additions to one of the lightest hike socks out there.
The Light Hiker is perfect for those looking for “a little less” cushioning without compromising on comfort or protection. With half the wool yarn weight of the heavier weight “cushion” socks, the light cushion socks deliver the perfect amount of cushioning along the base of your foot. True Seamless construction provides a smooth performance fit and assures there’s no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. Breathable and fast drying, this “all-weather” sock stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter plus it’s naturally antimicrobial so it repels bacteria and odour.
Specifications - Darn Tough Men’s Light Hiker Micro Crew Light Cushion 2019:
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odour.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fibre for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Our most versatile construction.
- Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 54% Nylon 43% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex