Our View - Darn Tough Women's Hiker Quarter Midweight with Cushion Hiking Sock:
The Darn Tough Women's Hiker Qurater Midweight Hiking Socks provide all the protection around the foot associated with their full height socks but with a height perfect for walking shoes. They hit that perfect blend of comfort, warmth, cushioning and breathability.
The midweight cushioning provides that little extra cushioning all round meaning you’ll feel protected during longer, rougher walks as well as providing additional warmth. True Seamless construction provides a smooth performance fit and assures there’s no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. Breathable and fast drying, this “all-weather” sock stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter plus it’s naturally antimicrobial, so it repels bacteria and odour.
Specifications - Darn Tough Women's Hiker Quarter Midweight with Cushion Hiking Sock:
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odour.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fibre for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- The quarter height sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height, 1/4 socks are great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
- 60% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex
- Additional warmth and protection are the signature characteristics of midweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot reaching above the ankle for comfort and protection.