Our Review - Dolomite Tofana GTX:
The Dolomite Tofana GTX Hiking boot is designed to tackle the toughest terrain with ease and comfort. The Tofana is a really solid boot with rough technical terrain at the heart of its design.
As well as a Gore-Tex liner the Tofana also boosts an oiled leather upper for double protection against wet weather whilst retaining breathability so your feet don’t over heat in hotter conditions.
The Adula Vibram outsole ensures great grip on variable terrain and the full rubber rand around the boot ensures protection. The Tofana is a great all round boot for full days in the hills. A nice weight with a feeling of stability but without being too much.
Specifications - Dolomite Tofana GTX:
- Upper: 1.8/2.0 Oiled Fg Leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort Footwear
- Insole: 3 mm Injection PE Insole
- Fitting: Regular-Fit
- Weight: 690 grams/half pair
- Sole: Adula Vibram®
- Usage: Traditional hiking, mountain hiking on rocky terrain
- 3 mm Injection PE Insole - Stability + Lightness
- Gore-Tex® Sierra Lining - Waterproofness + Breathability + Medium insulation
- Adula Vibram® Sole - Lightness + Good Grip
- Oiled Leather upper - Durability
- Full Rubber Rand - All-round protection