Keep your things dry in the fully waterproof, ultra lightweight Exped Fold Ultralite Drybag
Taped seams and waterproof material ensure no water can get into the contents of this drybag | Fold-roll-closure is buckle secured for further weatherproofing | Lightweight materials make this ideal when weight is a concern | 22L Volume | Weight 41g | RRP: £11.40
Exped Fold Drybag Ultralite XL:
Ultralight, waterproof drybags with fold-roll-closure made of 15 D Nylon with silicone coating on the outside and PU coating on the inside. Fully seam taped and with a lightweight version of the closure and buckle. The translucent fabric allows you to recognize the contents. No base handle.
Specifications - Exped Fold Drybag Ultralite XL
- Fully waterproof - seam taped
- Translucent fabric enables identification of contents
- Lightweight buckle
- Materials: 15 D Nylon, silicone coating on the outside and PU coating on the inside
- Size: 46 x 25 cm
- Volume: 22 Litres
- Weight: 41 g
About Exped:Exped means expedition equipment....
Since 1997, the Exped Team has designed and built the highest quality, specialized gear for the active, outdoor enthusiast. Such equipment is designed to appeal to everyone from the casual hiker of the Appalachian Trail to the technical climber in the Himalayas. Every user expects his equipment to meet exacting requirements, and at Exped, we build products intended to surpass those expectations!
Specifications for the concept:
- Ingenious simplicity. Multi-use. Lightweight. Function, not fad.
- Integrate superb craftsmanship with superior materials.
- Emphasize durability. Promote sound environmental practices.
- Test in lab and field to enhance performance.
- Develop useful features.
- Synergy of Partnerships: Customers, Retailers & Vendors to develop the best gear!
- Simple, bottom line: Exped maximizes your outdoor experience with a minimum of gear!