Our View - Fjallraven Skogso Jacket
Hip-length jacket in G-1000 Lite with the hood and shoulders in G-1000. Two vertical breast pockets and two side pockets.
Attractive, hip-length outdoor jacket that is slightly longer in the back with fixed, adjustable hood. Just as comfortable trekking as it is when biking to and from work. Made from G-1000 Lite with G-1000 Original on the shoulders and in the hood. The fabric offers protection from the wind and rain and can be impregnated for enhanced protection. Two vertical breast pockets and two side pockets, all of which are hidden behind flaps. Two-way zipper in the front hidden behind a protective flap that has push buttons at the hem, in the middle of the chest and at the chin. Adjustable hem and push buttons at the sleeve cuffs.
The Fjallraven Skogso Jacket is one of the most popular practical Fjallraven jackets, it’s a hybrid jacket that uses both the regular G-1000 fabric and G-1000 lite fabric around the body. It’s a mid-length jacket and it’s ideal for trekking and hill walking in all but the wettest of weathers.
The Fjallraven Skogso Jacket has two chest pockets with zips and lower pockets along with a draw string. The fit allows for plenty of movement and the arms are pre-cut to allow movement too. All in all, this is a great general purpose jacket and will be hard wearing, windproof and water resistant.
Specifications - Fjallraven Skogso Jacket
- Sizes: XS-XXL
- Concept: Trekking
- Weight: 613 g in size M
- Gender: Men
- Consumer Material: G-1000
- Mid length trekking jacket, tail dropped and with fixed 2-way adjustable hood.
- G-1000® Lite in body and extra reinforcement in G-1000® Original on shoulders and hood.
- Pre shaped elbows.
- Two-way front zipper with placket and button closure.
- Two chest pockets and two hand pockets covered with plackets.
- Draw cord adjustment at bottom hem.
- Sleeve adjustment with buttons.
- Outer material: G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton / G-1000® Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Environmental-info: G-1000 Wax Impregnation