Brooks Women’s Catamount 2
The Women’s Brooks Catamount 2 is an excellent lightweight and highly versatile trail running shoe that is ideal for fast paced training and racing...
Our View – Brooks Women’s Catamount 2:
The Women’s Brooks Catamount 2 is an excellent lightweight and highly versatile trail running shoe that is ideal for fast paced training and racing. The highlight of the Catamount 2 is the DNA FLASH superfoam midsole which offers high levels of underfoot protection without compromising responsiveness.
New in this second version is the SkyVault propulsion plate that not only acts as a traditional rock plate, but also combines with the DNA FLASH superfoam to propel you uphill too. For maximal versatility the TrailTack rubber outsole is a sticky rubber that provides excellent traction over varied terrain in wet and dry conditions.
Also new is the dual-sided air mesh upper that features an abrasion-resistant and hydrophobic outer layer to repel mud and water. With a soft and quick-drying inner for comfort and protection. To conclude the Brooks Catamount 2 is a brilliant trail running shoe that delivers a fast and agile shoe in a lightweight package.
Specifications - Brooks Women’s Catamount 2:
- Weight - 244g
- Heel Stack - 30 mm
- Forefoot Stack - 24 mm
- Heel-Toe Offset - 6 mm
- How It Fits (based on D Medium width)
- DNA FLASH nitrogen infused foam compound offers perfect blend of responsiveness and adaptive cushioning for a fast ride.
- SkyVault Propulsion Plate provides the power to maintain speed even during uphill climbs and doubles as a rock plate for underfoot protection.
- TrailTack rubber outsole offers traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Dual-Layer Air Mesh features an abrasion-resistant and hydrophobic TPEE outer layer and an inner layer made from 100% recycled polyester fibers.
- TPU Toecap and mud guard protects against wet dirt, rocks and debris.