Hoka M Stinson 7
in-store price: £160.00
The Hoka Stinson 7 is a shoe that is up to the challenge of the ultimate ultra distance challenges and is also an excellent choice for those who suffer from frequent low limb or back issues...
Our Review - Hoka Stinson 7 Men:
Now in its 7th edition the Hoka Stinson has always proved to be a popular shoe in the range thanks to his high levels of cushioning, comfort and a grip that works well on a wide range of surfaces.
Updates to the most recent version mean the Stinson 7 is sure to provide even better comfort and performance over long distances. The Stinson 7 has a deeper Active Foot Frame that provides a stronger foot hold ensuring you feel even more secure and confident off road.
The soft CMEVA foam midsole ensures exceptional cushioning to protect your feet on any terrain over any distance and the shoe is built on the brands “H-frame” design for natural stability on varying surfaces.
Traction is taken care of via the Durabrasion rubber and 4mm lugs which grip on a wide range of surfaces. Upper wise the engineered jacquard mesh enhances breathability, keeping your feet cool and comfortable while the moulded sockliner and gusseted tongue ensure a secure fit and help to keep trail debris out/
Hoka is renowned for its maximal cushioning and the Stinson provides the highest volume of cushioning in the range which in combination with the late stage rocker mechanism absorbs impact and reduces fatigue.
The Hoka Stinson 7 is a shoe that is up to the challenge of the ultimate ultra distance challenges and is also an excellent choice for those who suffer from frequent low limb or back issues.
Specifications - Hoka Stinson 7 Men:
- Weight - 12.7 oz / 360 grams
- Heel Stack - 45 mm
- Forefoot Stack - 40 mm
- Heel-Toe Offset - 5 mm
- CMEVA (compression-molded EVA) midsole provides optimal lightweight cushioning.
- Late Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry is a rockered midsole design engineered to create a stable base of forefoot support.
- H Frame Technology creates a natural stability on uneven terrain.
- Durabrasion Rubber Outsole increases durability and traction to road and trail surfaces.
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction.
- Jacquard Engineered Mesh on the upper allows for excellent airflow and breathability.
- Active Foot Frame cradles your foot securing into the midsole.