Inov-8 Women’s Roclite Pro G 400 GTX V2
in-store price: £210.00
Now boasting a new super-durable nylon ripstop upper material, the Women's Roclite Pro G 400 GTX V2 is fully kitted out for the toughest of fast and light adventures and hikes...
Our View - Inov-8 Women’s Roclite Pro G 400 GTX V2:
The Women’s Inov-8 Roclite Pro G 400 GTX V2 is an evolution of Inov-8’s toughest walking boot, which is now even tougher. Now boasting a new super-durable nylon ripstop upper material, the Roclite Pro G 400 GTX V2 is fully kitted out for the toughest of fast and light adventures and hikes.
With enhanced comfort, improved protection and increased support also featuring as part of the V2 upgrade, this waterproof boot is ready to take on technical, challenging terrain whatever the weather. The Graphene-Grip rubber outsole delivers the world’s toughest traction and completes the package for a durable, reliable walking boot that won’t weigh you down.
Specifications - Inov-8 Women’s Roclite Pro G 400 GTX V2:
- Drop: 8mm
- Fit (1 narrow - 5 wide): 4
- Lug Depth: 6mm
- Midsole: EVA
- Midsole stack height (midsole only): Heel: 20mm Forefoot: 12mm
- Shank: ETA-PLATE PRO gen 6
- Sole Compound: GRAPHENE - EXTRA THIN BASE
- New super-durable nylon ripstop upper material features a tighter weave that increases durability and better protects the GORE-TEX membrane underneath. Super-tough yet still flexible.
- Updated heel lock panel gives even greater support and stability over the toughest of terrains. It works by pulling from the bottom hook to your heel bone, providing a locked-in fit and feel.
- The introduction of the trusted POWERFLOW MAX midsole cushioned foam gives greater energy return and underfoot bounce, plus more durability. Makes your boots last longer and your hikes more energy efficient.
- Graphene-enhanced rubber delivers the world’s toughest grip – insane sticky traction AND increased durability, no compromise. 50% stronger, 50% more elastic, 50% harder wearing, scientifically proven.
- Renowned for their versatility, the 6mm deep ROCLITE lugs bite and hold across all types of terrain, no matter how hard or soft. They’ve also been carefully positioned to prevent debris from sticking to the outsole. Water dispersion channels give extra grip on slick surfaces.
- A rockplate, called META-PLATE PRO, aligns with the foot’s metatarsals, providing underfoot protection from rocks, while working in tandem to aid the natural flex and spring through every stride.
- GORE-TEX XCR (Extended Comfort Range) protection is waterproof and breathable, keeping feet dry and comfortable. The high-cut padded ankle collar further enhances protection and comfort, as well as increasing stability under a backpack.
- Stack heights (midsole only) of 20mm in the heel and 12mm in the forefoot, combined with an 8mm drop, help deliver more underfoot comfort.
- The lacing system has been designed for fluid lace movement when putting the boot on or taking it off. Adjustments are easy to make to ensure the perfect, comfortable fit. The top two hooks on either side include grooves that grip the laces when tied, aiding a secure hold.