Our view - Garmont Pordoi Nubuck GTX Men:
If you want a boot that is as stylish as it is practical then the Garmont Pordoi Nubuck GTX is a really great choice. Made from comfortable, lightweight Nubuck leather the Pordoi also features a full Gore-Tex membrane to ensure maximum waterproofing. A performance fit holds the foot securely to prevent movement without feeling restrictive.
The comfort also extends to the cushioning provided by the dual density microporous rubber midsole of the Pordoi which is excellent for longer adventures. Whilst the excellent Vibram outsole with Megagrip compound ensures you’ll grip on wet or dry terrain.
Nubuck GTX is a really versatile, lightweight walking boot proving to be extremely comfortable for long periods of time on mixed terrain.
Specifications - Garmont Pordoi Nubuck GTX Men:
- 2 mm oiled nubuck leather upper.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Lining.
- EVA Footbed.
- Fast lacing hooks and open hooks hardware.
- Weight: 620 g (1 boot size UK 8).
- FrameFlex Lite insole provides stability for hauling loads on rough terrain.
- Dual density microporous rubber midsole for comfort and stability.
- Vibram® Winkler outsole with Megagrip compound for excellent grip on wet or dry terrain and long wear. Concave heel face enhances braking effect during descents.