Our view - Garmont Rambler GTX Men:
The Garmont Rambler GTX is a really supportive and protective trekking boot with a GTX membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable while also retaining breathability. The fabric and suede upper helps to keep the boot light enough for fast paced walks but the sole unit and upper design ensure your feet have excellent support on even the roughest terrain.
The lace design extends the full length of the boot with flex zone in the toe area to provide additional forefoot dexterity for technical terrain and scrambling and the sticky Vibram rubber outsole provides excellent grip on almost any terrain. There is also a heel lock system to keep the foot in place without feeling restricted and the Alveolen Footbed tops off a really comfortable boot for all day and multi-day adventures.
If you want a boot that is substantial enough to wear all year round yet feels light and comfortable on your feet then the Garmont Rambler is a great choice.
Specifications - Garmont Rambler GTX Men:
- 1.8mm suede leather and Cordura® nylon upper
- Soft Cordura® nylon collar to keep out debris
- Cordura® nylon tongue for better comfort
- PU coated toe cup for additional protection and scuff resistance
- Speed lace hardware for easy and precise lacing and tape webbing locking hook at the instep
- Heel lock system to fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip and blisters.
- Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort
- Alveolen® footbed (EVA, resin and felt) for lightweight comfort
- Web loops in flex zones to enhance walking comfort.
- Bi-injected dual density nylon insole.
- Expanded PU heel insert to ensure lightness and stability.
- Microporous rubber midsole to ensure better cushioning and flexibility.
- Vibram® New Winkler outsole
- Semi blocked lugs in the toe area.
- Extra textured deep lugs for better grip on different terrains and abrasion resistance.
- Multidirectional Chevron lugs.
- Self-cleaning drainage channels.
- Lugs positioned to increase traction on ground.
- Semi blocked heel strike area.