Our view - Garmont Santiago Low GTX Men:
The Garmont Santiago Low GTX is a lightweight, highly durable hiking shoe with a full Extended Comfort Gore-Tex liner for excellent waterproofness and breathability. The shoe is designed centrally around maximal comfort all day. To achieve this the shoe features a Bi-density expanded EVA midsole for excellent cushioning along with a lace-toe closure for a great foot hold with exceptional flexibility and ground feel.
The Garmont Heel Lock secures the heel in the pocket of the shoe and prevents unwanted movement that can lead to blisters and there is a toe bumber for added protection against rocks and trail debris.
A sticky Vibram Megagrip outsole ensures you’ll feel confident on a wide range of wet and dry terrain from rock to mud and has excellent durability to wear too.
If you want a lightweight, supportive walking shoe that is also stylish enough to wear as an everyday shoe then the Garmont Santiago Low GTX is an excellent choice.
Specifications - Garmont Santiago Low GTX Men:
- 1,6 mm suede leather and nylon mesh
- Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort - Waterproof
- Eyelet and webbing
- Weight per Pair - 870 g
- Bi-density expanded EVA midsole for greater comfort
- Antitorsional shank
- Vibram® S1381 outsole with Megagrip compound for excellent grip on wet or dry terrain and long wear.
- Lace-to-toe closure to gain sensitivity and adjust forefoot volume.
- Heel Lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip and blisters.
- Toe bumper for increased protection