Our view - Garmont Santiago Low GTX Women:
The Garmont Santiago Low GTX is a lightweight, really good looking and practical womens walking shoe. With a suede leather and nylon upper for breathability and comfort as well as the full Extended Comfort Gore-Tex liner for excellent waterproofness and breathability.
With all-day comfort at its core the Garmont Santiago Low features a well cushioned midsole thanks to the Bi-density expanded EVA which is combined with the lace-toe closure for a great foot hold with exceptional flexibility and ground feel.
A reinforced toe bumber adds protection against rocks and trail debris and the Heel Lock secures the heel in the pocket of the shoe and prevents unwanted movement that can lead to blisters and there is a
Utilising the ever reliable sticky Vibram Megagrip outsole the Garmont Santiago Low gives you confidence to tackle any terrain in wet and dry conditions. It is also very durability to enhance the longevity of the shoes.
The Garmont Santiago Low GTX is a brilliant everyday shoe that will meet the challenges you throw at it with confidence and comfort. It’s so stylish you’ll be equally happy to wear the Santiago as an everyday town shoe.
Specifications - Garmont Santiago Low GTX Women:
- 1,6 mm suede leather and nylon mesh
- Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort - Waterproof
- Eyelet and webbing
- Weight per Pair - 760 g
- Bi-density expanded EVA midsole for greater comfort
- Antitorsional shank
- Vibram® S1381 outsole with Megagrip compound for excellent grip on wet or dry terrain and long wear.
- Lace-to-toe closure to gain sensitivity and adjust forefoot volume.
- Heel Lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip and blisters.
- Toe bumper for increased protection