Our View - Gregory Alpinisto 35:
The Gregory Alpinisto 35 is a fully featured mountain pack which is highly versatile thanks to the removeable frame sheet, bivy mat and hip belt which mean you can really strip the weight from the pack should you want to travel fast and light.
The 35 Litre capacity is perfect for long days out in the hills enabling you carry all your climbing and hiking gear in comfort. The pack features a hydration hose port with a locking zipper for extra security. As well as a lid top closure there is also full zip side access to the main compartment so you can access gear lower down the pack without the need to unpack.
The pack has dual ski slots, and sled pull attachments on the hip belt should you need it. There is also rope strap and haul loops, gear loops and ice clipper slots to make this a real mountain equipped pack. Should your adventure take you over night there is also a removeable bivy pad to use as a sleeping mat or seat pad.
The pack material is super tough and the anodised hook closer provides maximal durability. If you are looking for a pack that will look great, feel comfortable and is highly functional look no further than the Gregory Alpinisto 35.
Specifications - Gregory Alpinisto 35:
- Top pocket occipital cutout for optimal helmet clearance
- Main pack body closure with single, anodized hook for maximum durability
- Hydration hose port with locking zipper
- Single wand pocket
- Side-zip access to main body
- Dual ski slots
- Sled pull attachment points integrated into hipbelt
- Hi-visibility exterior color
- Bright interior color for easy visibility of gear
- Security pocket under lid with key clip
- Removable bivy pad
- Rope strap & haul loops
- Gear loops and ice clipper slots on hipbelt
- Dimensions - 13.8 x 65.0 x 31.0 cm
- Weight - 1.5 kg
- Stripped Weight - 1 kg
- Max. Carry - 16 kg
- Volume - 35 L
- Materials: Body - 210D nylon, 420D high-density nylon; Base - 630D high-density nylon; Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar - multi-density closed and open cell foams; Chasis Support - 7075 aluminium; Lining - 210D nylon.