Our View – Gregory Jade 28:
The Gregory Jade is a really practical, well thought out day pack. With a 28 litre capacity it is large enough to carry all your essentials and more. The CrossFlo back design keeps you back cool and ventilated in all weathers and the contact points are all really comfortable and body hugging.
Features on the pack include stretch side pockets for stowing items you want access to easily. Dual Hipbelt pockets, an integrated raincover and trekking pole attachment points for either poles or ice axes. This is a really versatile pack that is equally at home up a mountain, on a bike or even a running adventure.
Specifications – Gregory Jade 28:
- Hybrid top-loading / zippered main compartment opening
- External top zippered accessory pocket
- Interior security pocket with key clip
- Independent tool and trekking pole attachment loops
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose management
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness for quick access to your shades
- Weight - 1.11 kg
- Dimensions - 14.0 x 50.0 x 31.0 cm
- Rain Cover Weight - 0.082 kg
- Max. Carry - 16 kg
- Volume - 28 L
- Materials – Body - 210D nylon, 100D nylon; Base - 210D nylon; Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar - Lifespan EVA foam, EVA foam, open cell foam; Chasis Support - 4mm Spring steel, HDPE; Lining - 200D embossed polyester