Our View - Gregory Jade 33:
The Gregory Jade 33 is light and fully-featured hiking pack that’s been designed as an all year, all-rounder. It’s a women’s specific design and comes in different back lengths to suit.
The Gregory Jade 33 has been designed with a capacity and set of features to be an year round, all use pack. At 33 Litres, the Gregory Jade 33 is perfect for winter hikes with extra food and clothing and for summer nights out too. Being a women’s specific pack, the Gregory Jade 33 has a shorter back and well positioned straps – do check out the size guide for more information on how to measure for the right size.
Alongside the great sizing options the Gregory Jade 33 features an excellent back system. The CrossFlo suspension system lifts the back of the pack clear to allow some airflow. Alongside ample padding on the back system, compression straps and stretch pockets around pack, the Gregory Jade 33 features extra pockets on the hip belt, an integrated rain cover and a snug lid with internal zipped pocket (and much more besides).
Specifications - Gregory Jade 33:
- Independent tool and trekking pole attachment loops
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose management
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness for quick access to your shades
- Main access top-loader | full-body U-zip
- Weight: 1.22 kg
- Dimensions: 14.0 x 31.0 x 31.0 cm
- Rain Cover Weight: 0.077 kg
- Max. Carry: 16 kg
- Volume: 33 L
- Body: 210D nylon, 100D nylon
- Base: 210D nylon
- Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar: Lifespan EVA foam, EVA foam, open cell foam
- Chasis Support: 4mm Spring steel, HDPE
- Lining: 200D embossed polyester