Our View - Gregory Maya 22:
The Gregory Maya 22 is a medium capacity women’s daypack that has a whole host of features that means you can hike, bike, travel and live everyday life with this pack. It’s perfect for light hiking and short daytrips. It’ll fit all the essentials and the Gregory Maya 22 has plenty of features to accommodate hydration, poles, helmets and more.
Specifications - Gregory Maya 22:
- Weight – 0.8 kg
- Dimensions – 22.9 x 49.5 x 26.7 cm
- Max. Carry – 11.3 kg
- Volume - 22 L
- Materials - Body - 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip HD Nylon; Base - 420D High Density Nylon; Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar – Perforated EVA Foam; Chasis Supportive Dual Density Foam Framesheet with Perforated EVA Top Layer; Lining - 135D high-density embossed polyester
- Front zippered pocket with soft-touch, padded liner to protect sunglasses and electronics
- Dedicated, zippered hydration pocket with SpeedClip attachment system for compatibility with Gregory’s 3D Hydro reservoir
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades without taking the pack off
- Front and side stretch mesh pockets for quick access to water bottles and an extra layer
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls
- Zippered interior mesh organization pocket with key clip
- BioSync Back System - We designed the Miwok and Maya backpacks for all-terrain agility, and they’ve never been lacking in that department. But in order to reap the full reward of their design, you also need a perfect fit—and that’s hard to achieve in a suspension as lightweight, breathable, and flexible as BioSync.