Our View - Gregory Miwok 12:
The Gregory Miwok 12 is streamlined, small capacity pack that designed for you to be able to carry all the essentials in comfort and without interference with your chosen activity.
Featuring the excellent Biosync Suspension system that allows an element of back length adjustment the pack can be made to fit perfectly.
The Gregory Miwok 12 is ideal for quick hikes, bike rides and even the odd trail run. It’s 12 litre capacity is packed with all the essential features and made with high-end materials, it’ll wear well and stay with you a long time.
Specifications - Gregory Miwok 12:
- Weight – 0.55 kg
- Dimensions – 22.9 x 47 x 17.8 cm
- Max. Carry – 6.8 kg
- Volume - 12 L
- Materials - Body - 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip HD Nylon; Base - 420D High Density Nylon; Harness/Hipbelt/Lumbar – Perforated EVA Foam; Chasis Supportive Dual Density Foam Framesheet with Perforated EVA Top Layer; Lining - 135D high-density embossed polyester
- Front zippered pocket with soft-touch, padded liner to protect sunglasses and electronics
- Dedicated, zippered hydration pocket with SpeedClip attachment system for compatibility with Gregory’s 3D Hydro reservoir
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades without taking the pack off
- Front and side stretch mesh pockets for quick access to water bottles and an extra layer
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls
- Zippered interior mesh organization pocket with key clip
- BioSync Back System - We designed the Miwok and Maya backpacks for all-terrain agility, and they’ve never been lacking in that department. But in order to reap the full reward of their design, you also need a perfect fit—and that’s hard to achieve in a suspension as lightweight, breathable, and flexible as BioSync.