Our View – Gregory Paragon 58:
The Gregory Paragon 58 is a really lightweight, stable pack with a large capacity for hiking and backpacking. The aluminum chassis and foam back panel to provide support without adding unnecessary weight and retains excellent comfort.
The shoulder harness can be adjusted to get a personalised fit for your torso length ensuring optimal weight distribution.
Multiple straps, loops and pockets allow you carry your essentials securely and know exactly where they are and what you need close to hand.
Specifications – Gregory Paragon 58:
- Made of abrasion-resistant 210-denier ripstop nylon.
- Aerolon suspension uses an ultralight, hollow aluminum frame that is flexible yet supportive.
- Matrix ventilated backpanel layers breathable mesh over die-cut foam for maximum air flow.
- Adjustable shoulder harness lets you customize the pack to your torso length.
- Contoured hipbelt and shoulder straps are padded with multi-density foam.
- Access through top or bottom zippered sleeping bag compartment.
- Floating lid and spindrift collar let you add extra gear.
- Stretch shove-it pocket on front keeps a shell jacket accessible and isolated from the dry main compartment.
- Twin waterbottle pockets at the side are low profile.
- Hipbelt pockets can be repositioned independent of the hipbelt to maintain easy pocket access.
- Bottom compression straps hold sleeping pads, yoga mats, etc.
- Shockcord and loops hold your trekking poles or axes.
- Integrated rain cover stows inside an external zip pocket, which doubles as an accessory pocket.
- Removable hydration compartment doubles as ultralight daypack.
- Maximum recommended cargo weight is 23kg.
- Weight - 1.59kg (Small/Medium); 1.62kg (Medium/Large)
- Main fabric - 210-denier ripstop nylon
- Secondary fabric - 210-denier HT ripstop nylon
- Padded Hipbelt
- Adjustable Lid
- Length - 74 cm (small/medium); 79 cm (medium/large)
- Width - 33 cm (small/medium); 33 cm (medium/large)
- Depth - 27 cm (small/medium); 25 cm (medium/large)
- Hipbelt circumference - 58-122cm (S/M); 64-135cm (M/L)
- Torso length - 38-48cm (S/M); 46-56cm (M/L)
- Ventilated back panel
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- Compression straps
- Hipbelt pocket(s)
- Hydration compatible (reservoir sold separately)
- Ice axe/pole attachment
- Rain cover included
- Removable daypack included